Issues that this update fixesThis update package fixes the issues that are documented in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2937633 Low throughput when copying files over SMB to a scale-out file server backed by Storage Spaces in Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012
- 2935616 High memory usage by the Wmiprvse.exe process in a Windows Server 2012 cluster
- 2934897 Backup application process crashes in Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- 2934123 USB selective suspend feature is disabled unexpectedly in Windows
- 2931129 "0x0000007E" Stop error on IPMIDrv!KCSRequestResponseEngine in Windows Server
- 2936943 Registry.pol is corrupted after an abnormal termination during the writing process in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- 2938013 Event ID 307 does not show the printed document name in Windows
- 2911204 Stop error 0x9F in the mf.sys driver occurs in Windows
- 2934249 NFS version 4.1 and version 3 work unexpectedly in Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012
How to obtain the update
Windows UpdateThis update will be available from Windows Update.
- This update is provided as an important update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, this update is installed automatically.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, we highly recommend that you install this update through Windows Update immediately.
Microsoft Download Center You can also obtain the stand-alone update package through the Microsoft Download Center. For more information, go to the Microsoft Download Center, and then search for KB2934016.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows RT, Windows 8, or Windows Server 2012.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any previously released update.
Article ID: 2934016 - Last Review: 13 May 2014 - Revision: 1