- Open CHIP and log in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Click Program Name tab (LSP Incentives.)
- Select program: Enterprise Incentives.
- Click Periodand choose month (e.g. November 2013.)
- Under Export to Excel > Select > Calculation Details (selected month.)
- A yellow notification bar may appear stating "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options..."
- Click the notification bar for options, then click download file.
- See below descriptions for each tab:
Tab Description DetailReport-FlatFile Full details of agreements that are compliant and non-compliant for each eligible incentive. DetailReport-Pivot Totals that partner will earn. Incentive Request Status Report Opportunity Status. Valid Agreements Enrolment Accuracy Details. Accurate Reporting
(only available before 01/10/2013 – Order Accuracy Criteria retired)
Order Accuracy Details.
- Select the Incentive Request Status Report tab.
- Navigate to Column O (Opportunity_CRMId) and filter by Opportunity ID.
- If you wish to clarify the reason for a rejection, you will find the Status in Column AG, and summary of rejection/declined reason in Column AI (ExternalMessage.)
Status Comments Calculation Rejected Please log a request via our Call Logging Tool on explore.ms and agent will further advise next steps. Declined Request Contact your Partner Sales Executive (PSE) for full detailed reason Calculation Pending See Column AI (ExternalMessage) for further action required or Please log a request via our Call Logging Tool on explore.ms and agent will further advise next steps. Review Pending Yet to be approved by Microsoft (PSE) Paid Go to previous statement month for payment details Paying Paying but yet to be approved to issue payment (statement yet to be finalised) Calculation Waiver 30 day waiver is applied - no further action is required. Ineligible Please log a request via our Call Logging Tool on explore.ms and agent will further advise next steps.
If status states 'further action is required for calculations to occur', please log a request via our Call Logging Tool on explore.ms and an agent will further advise next steps.
If you require contact details for your PSE, please contact your Operations Account Manager (OAM) or log a case via explore.ms.
To log a case via explore.ms, please follow the below steps:
- Open explore.msand click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.