You can access the Earning and Payment of Incentives in the Enterprise Incentives Partner Execution Guide in the Readiness App (available for download here) by searching the keyword "Partner Execution Guide".
Earning and Payment of Incentives
There is a monthly calculation and statement rhythm for the payment of Enterprise Incentives. For information on accessing your earnings statements in the Channel Incentives Platform (CHIP)
Overall, the timeline for incentive payments follow this:
- Month in which the transaction occurred.
- Preliminary earning statement published no later than 15 days after the month in which the transaction occurred.
- Final earning statement published no later than the last day of the month following the month in which the transaction occurred.
- Payments deposited into the Partner bank account no later than 60 days after the month in which the transaction occurred.
Current Statement Publication Calendar:
Glossary of Terms
- Interim Statement: Contains all earned incentives for applicable month however excludes potential incentives associated to new Enterprise Agreements created within past 3 days. Microsoft Partner Receivables Compliance score from previous earning month will be applied and reflected in Interim Statement.
- Preliminary Statement: Contains all earned incentives for applicable month.
- Final Statement: Contains final payment amount.
- Delta Report: Each Interim, Preliminary and Final statement will contain a Delta Report outlining the changes between the preceding statements for the Publication timelines and are by Operations Center end of business day, as per the dates outlined above.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.