Alternatively you can access the guide at explore.ms at the following path: explore.ms > Enterprise > Resources > Guides > Updated FY15 Enterprise Incentive guides. Access the guide as per the below steps:
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and Password.
- Under Enterprise, navigate to Resources, then click Guides.
- Click Updated FY15 Enterprise Incentive guides.
- Click to View or Download the FY15 Enterprise Incentives Partner Execution Guide AMENDED.
- See page 34 for details on Earning and Payment of Incentives.
There is a monthly calculation and statement rhythm for the payment of Enterprise Incentives. For information on accessing your earnings statements in the Channel Incentives Platform (CHIP), please reference the Access Statement article.
Overall, the timeline for incentive payments follow this:
- Month in which the transaction occurred.
- Preliminary earning statement published no later than 15 days after the month in which the transaction occurred.
- Final earning statement published no later than the last day of the month following the month in which the transaction occurred.
- Payments deposited into the Partner bank account no later than 60 days after the month in which the transaction occurred.
Current Statement Publication Calendar:
|September Preliminary Statement – 08/10/2014||October Preliminary Statement – 07/11/2014|
|September Final Statement – 15/10/2014||October Final Statement – 14/11/2014|
|October Interim Statement – 31/10/2014||November Interim Statement – 21/11/2014|
|November Interim Statement – 28/11/2014|
|November Preliminary Statement – 08/12/2014||December Preliminary Statement – 08/01/2015|
|November Final Statement – 15/12/2014||December Final Statement – 15/01/2015|
|December Interim Statement – 22/12/2014||January Interim Statement – 22/01/2015|
|December Interim Statement – 31/12/2014||January Interim Statement – 30/01/2015|
|January Preliminary Statement – 06/02/2015||February Preliminary Statement – 06/03/2015|
|January Final Statement – 13/02/2015||February Final Statement – 13/03/2015|
|February Interim Statement – 20/02/2015||March Interim Statement – 21/03/2015|
|February Interim Statement – 27/02/2015||March Interim Statement- 31/03/2015|
|March Preliminary Statement – 08/04/2015||April Preliminary Statement – 06/05/2015|
|March Final Statement – 15/04/2015||April Final Statement – 13/05/2015|
|April Interim Statement – 22/04/2015||May Interim Statement – 20/05/2015|
|April Interim Statement – 30/04/2015||May Interim Statement – 31/05/2015|
|May Preliminary Statement – 08/06/2015||June Preliminary Statement – 08/07/2015|
|May Final Statement – 15/06/2015||June Final Statement – 15/07/2015|
|June Interim Statement – 22/06/2015||July Interim Statement – 22/07/2015|
|June Interim Statement – 30/06/2015||July Interim Statement – 31/07/2015|
|July Preliminary Statement – 07/08/2015||August Preliminary Statement – 07/09/2015|
|July Final Statement – 14/08/2015||August Final Statement – 14/09/2015|
|August Interim Statement – 21/08/2015||September Interim Statement – 21/09/2015|
|August Interim Statement – 28/08/2015||September Interim Statement – 30/09/2015|
Glossary of Terms
- Interim Statement: Contains all earned incentives for applicable month however excludes potential incentives associated to new Enterprise Agreements created within past 3 days. Microsoft Partner Receivables Compliance score from previous earning month will be applied and reflected in Interim Statement.
- Preliminary Statement: Contains all earned incentives for applicable month.
- Final Statement: Contains final payment amount.
- Delta Report: Each Interim, Preliminary and Final statement will contain a Delta Report outlining the changes between the preceding statements for the Publication timelines and are by Operations Center end of business day, as per the dates outlined above.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2935486 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2