Please note that this article is not applicable to Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) partners.
- Open CHIP and log in with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Under I Need To… click View Claim Summary.
- You can search for the claim by either of the below:a. Search by claim number, for a specific claim.
b. Select COOP funds by period.
- Click Search.
- The claim(s) submitted and claim status will be shown under Search Results.
- Under search results, click the claim number to view claim details.
- Under Comments, view comments provided by the Validation team.
- Open the MR Activation kit website.
- Download Managed Reseller Coop Fund Guidebook, which provides details on claim requirements.
A claim cannot be deleted but can be resubmitted. To resubmit, the claim status must be Pending approval or Action Required. You can request that the ROC support team mark the claim as Non-Compliant. Once a claim is in Non-Compliant status, the funds will be credited back into your CHIP account. No further changes can be made to this claim. You may submit a new claim using the same invoice by adding an additional alphabet at the end of the invoice number (e.g. 1234567a).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.