Please note that this article is not applicable for Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) partners.
I want to check what a status means in CHIP
- What does Pending POE mean?
- What does Pending Approval mean?
- What does Action Required mean?
- What does Non-Compliant mean?
- What does Compliant mean?
- Pending POE means the claim is submitted, but no POE (Proof of Execution; Delivery Order/Proof of delivery/Invoice) is uploaded.
- Pending Approval means the claim and POE has been submitted to Microsoft Validation team for review.
- Action Required means the claim has been reviewed, but is missing information (partner has to submit additional POE or the correct POE).
- Non-Compliant means the claim is not eligible for reimbursement/coop payout. Additional details on a Non-Compliant claim can be reviewed under the comments section.
- Compliant means the claim has been ruled eligible for reimbursement/coop payout.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2935640 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2