|Faulting application name||Version||Faulting module name||Version||Offset|
The steps to install the update depend on your type (Click-to-Run or MSI) of Office 2013 installation.
To see whether you are using a Click-to-Run installation of Office 2013, click the File tab in Outlook and then click Office Account . If you see "Office Updates" under Product Information , as shown in the following figure, you are using a Click-to-Run installation of Office
If you do not see " Office Updates " under Product Information , you have an MSI installation of Office 2013.
- Resolution for MSI installations
The Outlook update from April 8, 2014 is available from the following article:
If you prefer to install the latest build of Outlook, please install the update listed in the Outlook (global) update section (under MSI installations of Office 2013) of the following article:
- Resolution for Click-to-Run installations
To see the latest version information for Click-to-run installations, click Update Options , and then click View Updates .
For more information about Click-to-Run updates, go to the following Microsoft Office article:
- In Control Panel, open Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Event Viewer.
- In the left pane, select Application under Windows Logs.
- In the Actions pane, click Filter Current Log.
- In the Filter Current Log dialog box, enter 1000 (as shown in the following figure) and then click OK .
Article ID: 2936309 - Last Review: 22 Aug 2014 - Revision: 1