- Adds functionality to enable Lync Room System to join Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) in a peer-to-peer call.
- Adds a button for cancel functionality during loading and during meeting escalation.
- Improvements to Magnifier, Narrator and High Contrast accessibility items.
- Adds the find a contact button to start the contact picker from the dial pad.
- Fixes an issue in which the "toast" notification is covered by the console keyboard.
- Fixes an issue in which the Lock Video Spotlight item is enabled for a Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN) user incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue in which Lync Room System restarts to the administrator logon screen instead of logging on to Lync Room System automatically. This issue occurs when you click the Apply & Restart button.
For more information about the January 2014 update for Lync Room System, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2936507 - Last Review: 17 Mar 2014 - Revision: 1