Faulting module name: APLZOD32.dll
iCloud Outlook Add-in add-in to check if this allows you to work around the issue.
To disable the iCloud Outlook Addin from within Outlook:
- From the File tab, select Options and in the Outlook Options dialog, select Add-Ins
- In the View and manage Microsoft Office Add-ins pane, under the Manage dropdown, ensure that COM Add-ins is selected, and click Go
- In the Add-Ins available list, uncheck the iCloud Outlook Addin, and click OK.
Note: when you try to disable the add-in, you may receive this message:
This add-in is installed for all users on this computer and can only be connected or disconnected by an administrator.
If so, close Outlook and restart it using Run as Administrator, then remove the add-in. To Run as Administrator, right-click on outlook.exe or the Outlook shortcut while holding the Shift key, and choose Run as Administrator. Repeat steps 1 through 3 above, then close and restart Outlook normally.
The third-party product that this article discusses is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of this product.
CompanyName Apple Inc.
Description iCloud Outlook Addin
FileName C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD32.dll
FriendlyName iCloud Outlook Add-in
InprocServer32 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD32.dll
InternalName Apple Outlook Addin
LegalCopyright Copyright (C) 2012
ProductName Apple Outlook Addin
You can use the following steps to review the application event log on your computer:
- In Control Panel, open Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Event Viewer.
- In the left pane, select Application under Windows Logs.
- In the Actions pane, click Filter Current Log.
- In the Filter Current Log dialog box, enter 1000 (as shown in the following figure) and then click OK.
The iCloud Outlook Addin is registered in the following Windows Registry locations, depending on how the add-in was installed:
Disabling the iCloud Outlook Addin using the steps above changes the LoadBehavior value under these registry keys to 2 (0x00000002).
Article ID: 2936877 - Last Review: 27 May 2014 - Revision: 1