- You create a workflow by using the SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform. The workflow uses the Start a Task Process action.
- Start a Task Process is configured to use the Parallel (all at once) option for Participants, and it expands a SharePoint group that contains 120 or more users.
- When the workflow runs, it is suspended, and you receive the following error message:The workflow instance exceeded the quota of 1000 activities executing at the same time.
- Don't use the parallel task assignment option in SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Reduce the group membership to fewer than 120 users.
- When you configure the workflow, clear the Assign a task to each member within groups setting in the Task Options section of the Start a Task Process window.
Article ID: 2938007 - Last Review: 20 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1