Delete the list or library from Outlook
- In the Mail section of Outlook, locate the SharePoint Lists folder in the navigation pane.
- Right-click the list that you want to remove the connection for, click Delete, and then click Yes to confirm that this is what you want to do.
Reconnect the SharePoint Online list or library to Outlook
- Browse to the SharePoint Online list that you want to reconnect to Outlook.
- On the SharePoint Online ribbon for the list, click Connect to Outlook in the Connect & Export section.
- When you're prompted to open a program on your computer, click Allow.
- If you're prompted to confirm the operation, click Yes.
Article ID: 2938471 - Last Review: 29 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1