- When will my rebate be paid?
- When can I expect to get my COOP payment?
- For rebate payments:
- Final calculations are done after the earning period has closed. For example, calculation for FY15H1 (Jul 1 2014 – Dec 31 2014) will start on 1 January 2015.
- The rebate payment will be approved and paid out within 45 days after the calculation start date.
- For Coop claim payments:
- The payment run is executed on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a public holiday or weekend, the payment run will be executed on the next working day. All Coop and Rebate claims approved between the 15th of the prior month and midnight of the 14th day of the current month will be included in that payment run.
- The funds will be disbursed within 45 days after the start of the payment run.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2938773 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2