- You have a computer that is running Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- You connect a USB 2.0 device to an XHCI controller on the computer.
- You start USBView (Usbview.exe), and you confirm the presence of the USB device.
- You hibernate the computer, and then you wake it up.
- You refresh the USBView display.
This issue occurs because of the hub driver filling in the wrong ConnectionStatus information for IOCTL_USB_GET_NODE_CONNECTION_INFORMATION or IOCTL_USB_GET_NODE_CONNECTION_INFORMATION_EX. In this situation, all other fields that are returned by the hub driver are correct except ConnectionStatus.
Article ID: 2940217 - Last Review: 8 Apr 2014 - Revision: 1