You can review the approved claim in CHIP as per the below instructions:
- Open CHIP and log in with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Click View Claim Summary.
- Go to Search type and select Search by Claim.
- Enter the Claim number.
- Click Search.
- Click the claim number.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click View History.
- When the pop-up window appears, check for the Compliant date.
Once you have verified the date in which the claim was approved, note the following:
- If the status changed to Compliant after the 15th, the claim will be paid by the end of next month.
- If the claim was Compliant on the 15th or before, it will be paid by the end of this month.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2949840 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2