- Open CHIP and log in with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Select the Rebates account.
- Under I Need To… click View Claim Summary.
- Click Search by: Claim and enter the claim number.
- Scroll to Payment Status.
- Available details: Payment Type; Payment Reference Number; Payment Date; Payment Currency; Payment Status.
- Scroll down to the claim number for Granular Details.
- Available details: Claims Status; Attainment Period; Claim Submitted Amount; Claim Approved Amount; Date POE was received; Decision Date.
- Under search results, click the claim number to view claim details.
- In the case of Pending Proof of Execution (POE) and Action required, check the comments at the bottom of the page for guidance on what to do to complete your claim. Proof of Execution can come in the form of invoice, delivery report, proof of delivery, etc. An example of POE is a photograph of your booth for the Tradeshow activity.
- In the case of Non-Compliant, check the Comments (at the bottom of the page) for feedback on why the claim was rejected.
- For Compliant and Pending Approval claims no further action is needed.
- A claim cannot be deleted but can be resubmitted. If you wish to resubmit when the claim is in Pending Approval or Action Required status, you may request to mark the claim as Non-Compliant from the support team at email@example.com.
- Once a claim is in Non-Compliant status, the funds will be credited back into your CHIP account. No further changes can be made to this claim.
- You may submit a new claim using the same invoice by adding an additional alphabet at the end of the invoice number (e.g. 1234567a).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2949847 - Last Review: 19 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2