Note This issue does not occur in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. These browsers still support Silverlight content.
To work around this issue on versions 42 to 44 of Chrome, follow these steps:
- On the address bar in Chrome, type chrome://flags/#enable-npapi.
- In the Enable NPAPI Mac, Windows box, click Enable.
- Exit and then restart Chrome.
- Reopen the Silverlight page.
- Right-click the broken puzzle piece image, and then select Run this Plugin.
Article ID: 3058254 - Last Review: 21 Dec 2015 - Revision: 1