- By default, the fix is disabled after you install this update. To enable the fix, see the "Registry information" section.
- This issue is fixed in build 16.0.7369.2024 and later builds.
Registry informationImportant Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you change the registry incorrectly. Before you change it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
After you install this update, you can follow these steps to enable the fix:
- Start Registry Editor.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync
- Go to Edit > New > DWORD Value, type DisableApplicationSharingZoom, and then press the Enter key.
- Go to Details > DisableApplicationSharingZoom > Modify > Value data, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3200791 - Last Review: 1 Nov 2016 - Revision: 1