- 3178465 MS16-101: Security update for Windows authentication methods: August 9, 2016
- 3192892 MS16-123: Security update for kernel-mode drivers: October 11, 2016
- 3195360 MS16-122: Security update for Microsoft video control: October 11, 2016
- 3192884 MS16-120: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: October 11, 2016
- 3192890 MS16-119: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: October 11, 2016
- 3192887 MS16-118: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 11, 2016
- 3193227 MS16-124: Security update for Windows registry: October 11, 2016
- 3193229 MS16-125: Security update for diagnostics hub: October 11, 2016
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 33 MB and the package for the x64 version is 65 MB.
Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must be part of the Windows Insider Program and have build 14931 installed.
Restart informationYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace a previously released update.
Article ID: 3201209 - Last Review: 20 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1