- Log on to your computer by using administrative credentials.
- Exit Skype For Business on Mac if it’s running.
- Drag the Skype For Business on Mac application to the Trash.
- Remove the existing Skype preferences if these hidden files exist. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Finder menu, click Go, and click Go to Folder.
- Delete the following files:
- /Users/<User>/Saved Application State/com.microsoft.SkypeForBusiness.savedState
- Delete the following file:
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/MeetingJoinPlugin.plugin
- In the Applications/Utilities folder, open Keychain Access.
- In your logon keychains, delete Skype for Business.
Third-party information disclaimer
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.