- Log on to your computer by using administrative credentials.
- Exit Skype For Business on Mac if it’s running.
- Drag the Skype For Business on Mac application to the Trash.
- Remove the existing Skype preferences if these hidden files exist. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Finder menu, click Go, and click Go to Folder.
- Delete the following files:
- /Users/<User>/Saved Application State/com.microsoft.SkypeForBusiness.savedState
- Delete the following file:
- /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/MeetingJoinPlugin.plugin
- In the Applications/Utilities folder, open Keychain Access.
- In your logon keychains, delete Skype for Business.
Third-party information disclaimer
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 3202833 - Last Review: 1 Nov 2016 - Revision: 1