- With an account that has the Global administrator or SharePoint administrator role, browse to the SharePoint admin center for your Office 365 subscription.
- Click user profiles, and then click Manage User Permissions.
- If it's not already listed, add the Everyone except external users group to the permissions dialog box.
- Make sure that the Create Personal Site (required for personal storage, newsfeed, and followed content) permission is selected for the Everyone except external users group, and then click OK.
- Browse to https://your_domain-my.sharepoint.com to provision the OneDrive for Business account for the administrator account.
Note Replace your_domain with the domain that you use for your organization.
- Run the Hybrid Picker again. The wizard should no longer generate an error message.
For more information about the Hybrid Picker, see Hybrid picker in the SharePoint Online admin center.
Article ID: 3204761 - Last Review: 12 Nov 2016 - Revision: 1