- Set the msExchHideFromAddressLists attribute of the security group to True. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Locate and then right-click the group object, click Properties, and then click the Attribute Editor tab.
- Locate the msExchHideFromAddressLists attribute, click Edit, and then change the value from <Not set> to True.
- Wait for directory synchronization to occur. Or, force directory synchronization.
Article ID: 3205648 - Last Review: 23 Nov 2016 - Revision: 1