- In an instance of SQL Server, you use trace flag 834 as a startup flag. You do this to enable large page allocations by the SQL Server memory manager in order to improve performance of the 64-bit instance.
- You use the Columnstore Index feature.
- A non-yielding scheduler error and associated memory dumps in the SQL Server Error log.
- Columnstore queries trigger severe performance issues.
- A SQL Server instance triggers access violations when you execute Columnstore queries.
- You encounter the following error when you run sp_createstats:There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'default' to run this query
Article ID: 3210239 - Last Review: 6 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1