There was an issue when attempting to add the app to Outlook.
Crm : IncomingEmailRejected
- The email address for the mailbox record in Dynamics 365 has not been approved.
- The Exchange mailbox is currently linked to another Dynamics 365 organization. An Exchange mailbox (email address) can only synchronize appointments, contacts, and tasks with one organization, and a user that belongs to that organization can only synchronize appointments, contacts, and tasks with one Exchange mailbox. Click here for additional information.
- Sign in to Dynamics 365 as a user with the System Administrator role.
- Click Settings and then click Email Configuration.
- Within the Email Configuration area, click Mailboxes and then change the view from My Active Mailboxes to Active Mailboxes.
- Select the Mailbox record that encountered the error and then click Approve Email.
- After the email address has been approved, click the Test & Enable Mailboxes button.
- Within the Test Email Configuration dialog, make sure to select the option Sync items with Exchange from this Dynamics 365 Organization only, even if Exchange was set to sync with a different Organization and then click OK.
- After the mailbox has completed testing, attempt to install Dynamics 365 App for Outlook again. This can be located by clicking Settings and then clicking Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.