Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0546|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0Service Update 5 resolves the following issues:
- Server Side Sync creates duplicate Appointments, contacts or tasks (multiple scenarios).
- Some appointments created in CRM don't have Organizer field data.
- SharePoint Document List takes 15+ seconds to load.
- Appointment recipients do not receive invitations.
- "Search unavailable" error while using Relevance search on CRM.
- Mailbox gets enabled for Server Side Sync even if no Test and Enable action is performed.
- Mobile Client Formatting issues in Dashboard views.
- OwnerID returns as null when we query createdby/modifiedby with filter clause.
- Web API query is not honoring the nested filter criteria with multiple "OR: conditions and one "AND" condition.
- Parature Integration KB Search by default uses "OR" Search which returns too many search results..
- Untracking an appointment doesn't remove entry from IDMapping table when using the CRM Outlook Client Or CRM for Outlook App, causing the appointment to not be untracked.
- KB search executed during form load is intermittently not returning any results.
Article ID: 3211651 - Last Review: 16 Feb 2017 - Revision: 3