- You're using the classic view for a Microsoft SharePoint Online list.
- You edit a list item that has an attachment, and you select the option to Delete the attachment.
- You reattach the same file or a file that has the same file name.
A file with the name already exists.
- After you delete the attachment for the list item, click Save. Edit the list item again, reattach the file, and then click Save.
- Upload the attachment with a different file name before you click Save.
Article ID: 3213165 - Last Review: 27 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1