The server you are trying to access is using an authentication protocol not supported by this version of Office.
Additionally, the following Send/Receive error may appear.
Note This issue can also occur with other types of SharePoint lists.
- Exit Outlook.
- Start Registry Editor. To do this, use one of the following procedures, as appropriate for your version of Windows.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8: Press Windows Key + R to open a Run dialog box. Type regedit.exe and then click OK.
- Windows 7: Click Start, type regedit.exe in the search box, and then press Enter.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following subkey in the registry:
- On the Edit menu, click New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Enter the following name for the new DWORD value:
- Leave the value data of the EnableADAL DWORD value as 0.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3216262 - Last Review: 4 Jan 2017 - Revision: 1