This update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of Monthly Rollup KB3197868 (released November 8, 2016). This update also includes these new quality improvements and is a preview of the next Monthly Rollup update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue where event logging fails to log the IP addresses of incoming Remote Desktop Protocol calls.
- Made updates to support the deprecation of SHA1 server authentication certificates where applications can opt in to the new behavior.
- Updated Belarus’ ISO 4217 code from BYN to BYR.
- Addressed issue with devices that intermittently fail to shut down correctly.
- Addressed issue where external authentications through the Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) Proxy role start failing after renewing the token signing certificate.
For a complete list of affected files, see KB3197869.