Turn high contrast mode on or off in Windows
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Ease of Access > High contrast.
- Turn on the toggle under Turn on high contrast. Then, choose a theme from the drop-down menu. You can customize colors for things like links and button text. When you're done, select Apply.
- To turn off high contrast mode, switch off the toggle under Turn on high contrast.
- To turn high contrast mode on or off from the sign-in screen, select the Ease of access button in the lower-right corner, then turn on the toggle under High Contrast.
- To turn high contrast on or off from the keyboard, press left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen.