How to buy or rent Films & TV content on Windows 10
You can use the Films & TV app in Windows 10 to buy or rent the latest films and TV shows in HD. Enjoy all the videos in our catalogue using the Films & TV app on your Windows PC, phone, tablet or Xbox console; through a web browser; or on your iOS and Android devices. To buy or rent videos:
- Start the Films & TV app.
- Browse the selections or use the Search box to find the film or TV programme that you want to watch.
- Buy or rent depending on the type of content that you want:
- If you've selected a film, tap or click Buy or Rent and then follow the instructions.
- If you've selected a TV programme, tap or click Buy, and then follow the instructions. (TV programmes can't be rented.)
- If you want to buy a season pass to the TV programme that you've selected, tap or click Season pass and then follow the instructions.
When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time that you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first. You’ll be charged immediately. There are no refunds. For more information, see Xbox Live Usage Rules. You can watch the video as many times as you like within that period.
When you stream a rented video to your Xbox console, you can only view it once, within 24 hours from the time of rental.
Note Unlike a video that you buy, a video that you rent must be viewed on the device it was rented for (Xbox console, computer, tablet, etc.).
How to associate devices with the Films & TV app in Windows 10
Help with Films & TV app problems on Windows 10
Article ID: 3078426 - Last Review: 07/28/2015 17:24:00 - Revision: 1.0