Error when trying to Go Offline with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook client: "The specified subscription does not exist"
When having recently purchased an extra license or extra memory space, this additional license or memory space does not get synchronized to the organization immediately with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online server. Therefore, it is not displayed under the Subscription Management page in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online organization. When trying to configure a new user, they are not getting registered within the subscription table of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, as there are no available subscriptions.
1. Login to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online organization through the web client.
2. Go to Settings, click on System, click on Administration, and select Subscription Management.
3. Check whether the newly purchased license or the extra memory space is added to the Subscription Management page in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online organization. If this does not appear, this process can take several minutes to synchronize.
4. Once this appears, follow the steps below:
a. Remove the configuration for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook client and reconfigure.
b. After reconfiguring try to Go Offline.
6. Now while going offline, the user will be able to see a line that says, "Registering machine" in the synchronizing window and the sync should continue on without any further issues.