Note Some products might not be available in your country or region.
Some products might not be available in your country or region.
Enjoy great screen clarity and shield your Surface Pro 3 or Surface 3 with a tempered glass screen protector designed for an optimal touch experience.
Before applying your screen protector, check out these application instructions.
Apply the screen protector
Your screen protector comes with an application kit that includes a wet wipe, and a cloth and tape for dust removal.
Here’s how to apply it:
- Clean your Surface touchscreen thoroughly with the wet wipe to remove all traces dirt and oil.
- Wipe the Surface touchscreen with the cloth and dust removal tape to dry the touchscreen and remove all traces of dust.
- Peel the backing off the screen protector, being careful not to touch the adhesive side.
- Hold the edges of the screen protector, align it to the screen, and apply gently. Avoid touching the adhesive.
- Wipe any bubbles to the edge with a soft, clean cloth.
How to apply a Surface screen protector (no sound)
A few important precautions:
Avoid using excessive force or bending your screen protector.
Don’t touch the adhesive side of the screen protector.
Surface screen protector is single use only––don’t remove and reattach.
After your screen protector is in place, use your touchscreen just as before.
Clean your screen protector
After you’ve installed your screen protector, clean it as you would your Surface touchscreen. For more info, see Clean and care for your Surface.