If pressing the Connect button in action center doesn't find your device, try the following:
- Make sure your Windows device supports Miracast by checking the info that came with it or by going to the manufacturer's website.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Make sure the display you want to project to supports Miracast and that it's turned on. If it doesn't, you'll need a Miracast adapter (sometimes called a dongle) that plugs into an HDMI port.
- Make sure your device drivers are up to date and the latest firmware is installed for your wireless display or adapter (see the support info on the manufacturer's website for instructions or search Microsoft Store for your manufacturer's app to help you).
- Restart your PC and the wireless display or adapter.
- To remove the device, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Under Wireless displays & docks, select the wireless display or adapter, then select Remove device > Yes. Try reconnecting.