The following symptoms occur when you create a manual payment to pay off an invoice in Payables Management in Microsoft Dynamics GP or in Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains 8.0:
- The PAY type account is not entered in the Account field of the Analytical Payables Manual Payment Entry window.
- Analytical Accounting distributions do not populate the AAG30000 table after you post the manual payment to the General Ledger.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0. For more information, visit one of the following Microsoft Web sites, depending on whether you are a partner or a customer.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0To resolve this problem, install hotfix rollup 936946. For more information about hotfix rollup 936946, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
936946 Hotfix rollup 936946 is available for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- On the Transactions menu, point to Purchasing, and then click Manual Payments.
- In the Payables Manual Payment Entry window, select the manual payment that you created, and then click Apply.
- In the Apply Payables Documents window, select the invoice that you want to pay off, and then click OK.
Note The Analytical Accounting window opens.
- Close the Analytical Accounting window.
- In the Payables Manual Payment Entry window, click Distributions to make sure that the correct distribution accounts are updated.
- In the Distributions window, click Default.
- On the Extras menu, click Analytical Accounting to open the Analytical Transaction Entry window.
Note The accounts are now updated based on the posted invoice.
- Post the manual payment.