Event 14001Event 14060Event 14177
- The certificate has expired.
- The certificate is corrupted.
- The certificate is installed incorrectly.
- The Web listeners are not using the certificate appropriately.
- There are overlapping Web listeners.
- Multiple overlapping publishing rules are set up incorrectly.
- In the Certificates Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in, delete the certificate, and then re-import the certificate.
- Configure the Web listener to use the certificate.
Article ID: 940463 - Last Review: 29 Oct 2008 - Revision: 1