Microsoft offers a broad range of programs that contain a support service benefit:
- Relationship programs like MPN (Microsoft Partner Network)
- Subscription programs like MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network) and TechNet, BizSpark, DreamSpark or WebsiteSpark
Here’s how to register
- Download the document package. If you have issues with the download, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" or call your local Microsoft Customer Service and ask the agent to send the document package to you, via email.
- For your records print out the Service Description (if applicable) and read it.
- For your records print out the Terms and Conditions contained within the Registration form and read them.
- Fill out the Registration Form (electronically)
- Please provide your registration information details using the Latin Character alphabet only.
- Please do not make any annotations or changes to the form.
*Business hours are: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 UTC +1
Once you have received your contract ID you can quickly and easily submit a support incident online via Online Assisted Support.
The advantage of using online submission is that it offers you the convenience of not having to place a phone call. You are able to provide us with information about the issue you’re experiencing online and the case is directly routed to the right technical support team that can assist you.
Article ID: 14084 - Last Review: 11 May 2016 - Revision: 3