Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2702459 "(GMT+04:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg" time zone is not displayed in the correct position in Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2703333 An update is available for Lync 2010 Phone Edition that adds the Presence Unknown status to the My Status option
- 2703337 The time display is not adjusted correctly on a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition after you change the time zone settings
- 2703310 User cannot use the "Switch User" option on a locked hot-desk phone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2709668 An update is available that enables Lync 2010 Phone Edition to communicate with Lync servers or Exchange server that use wildcard certificates
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: June 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be installed on HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones.
Article ID: 2701670 - Last Review: 16 Jun 2012 - Revision: 1