Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
URL: file: ///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/xxxxxxx/Local%Settings/Temp/tmpx.tmp
1. The Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 code folder itself. By default, this will be C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP2010
2. Any shared network folders that contain modified forms and/or reports dictionary files for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
3. The user's own TEMP directory.
B. Missing UserData folder
1. On the user's machine, click Start, click Run, type in the following and click Enter: %appdata%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
2. The UserData folder is a system folder so you may not see it appear. How you can verify whether it exists or not is to attempt to create a new UserData folder, which should give you a message that this folder already exists.
3. If the UserData folder doesn't exist, create it in this location.
C. Users Temporary Internet Files
1. On the machine that the user is using with Microsoft Dynamics GP, click Start, click Control Panel and then click on Internet Options (you can also access this in Internet Explorer)
2. In the Internet Options window, click on the General tab.
3. Under Browsing History, click the Delete... button.
4. Select Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History options and then click the Delete button.
5. Also under the Browsing History section, click the Settings button and verify that Every Time I visit the Web Page option is selected.
6. Click OK to close out of all windows after saving any changes.
D. Missing or corrupt Office Web Components.
Note: If you have already installed the Office Web Components please try to run a repair on the installs. This will resolve any issues with the installs.
If you use the 2007 or 2010 Office programs, you must install the Office Web Components for Office 2003.
1. To obtain the Office Web Components for Office 2003, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
2. To obtain the Office Web Components for Office 2007, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Note The Office Web Components for Office 2007 are a service pack for the Office Web Components for Office 2003. You must install Office Web Components for Office 2003 before you install this service pack.
1. If running Dynamics GP on a newer operating system, such as Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008, click Control Panel, then click User Accounts.
2. Click on Change User Account Control settings.
3. If not already set this way, change the setting to be Never notify and click OK. This will require a reboot of the machine for the changes to take place.
4. Once the machine is rebooted, launch Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 again and verify whether the script errors remain.
Article ID: 2702223 - Last Review: 6 Nov 2013 - Revision: 1