Applies to regionThis article applies to Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) for all regions.
- When you try to settle an electronic draft capture (EDC) batch that has a batch ID that has already been settled under your account in Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations, TSYS Acquiring Solutions declines the EDC batch as a duplicate. However, you do not receive an error message that states the settlement is declined. BUG #: 1523 (Retail Management Systems SE)
- Assume that you create a "Style 340: PO Planner" worksheet and that the Create a master PO and deliver to each store check box is selected. When you try to delete an item in the worksheet, you have to click Delete Row two times unexpectedly. BUG #: 1529 (Retail Management Systems SE)
- Assume that you create a "Style 340: PO Planner" worksheet and that the Create a master PO and deliver to each store check box is selected. After you delete an item in the worksheet, the pointer moves to the last item line in the worksheet. However, the pointer should move to the next item line. BUG #: 1536 (Retail Management Systems SE)
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
PrerequisitesBefore you install this hotfix rollup, you must have Microsoft Dynamics RMS Service Pack 4 (SP4) installed. To verify that you have Microsoft Dynamics RMS SP4 installed, follow these steps:
- Start Store Operations Manager.
- On the Help menu, click About Store Operations Manager.
- Verify that Service Pack 4 (build number 2.0.0155) or a later service pack is installed.
HeadquartersIf you use Headquarters with multiple stores, install the hotfix rollup on all the computers.
Important Make sure that you install the hotfix rollup when no activity will occur in the stores.
Install the hotfix rollup on each computer that has any one of the following programs installed:
- Headquarters Client
- Headquarters Manager
- Headquarters Server
- Store Operations Manager
- Store Operations POS
We recommend that you stop communications between the Headquarters Client program and the Headquarters Server program before you install this hotfix rollup. To do this, follow these steps for each store on the computer on which the Headquarters Client is installed.
- Start Headquarters Client.
- On the File menu, click Configuration, click the Schedule tab, and then click to select the Manual Connection Only check box.
- Click OK.
Store OperationsIf you have a single store that uses Store Operations with one or more computers, you must install the hotfix rollup on all the computers. Install the hotfix rollup when no activity will occur in Store Operations POS or in Store Operations Manager. Install the hotfix rollup on all the computers when the store is closed. We have not tested environments that are partly updated, and we do not support them.
Note After you install this hotfix rollup for all the headquarters and for all the stores, you can resume regular data uploads.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
How to install the hotfix rollupTo install the hotfix rollup, follow these steps:
- Download the hotfix rollup by following the instructions that you received from Technical Support.
- Double-click the compressed file that you downloaded.
- In the self-extractor dialog box, click Continue.
- Select the folder to which you want to extract the files, and then click OK.
- Type the password that you received from Technical Support, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the self-extractor dialog box.
- Close all Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System programs.
- Double-click the Retail2.0KB2702822.exe file.
How to verify that the hotfix rollup is installedTo verify that the hotfix rollup is installed, follow these steps:
- Start any Headquarters program or any Store Operations program.
- On the Help menu, click About. If the version number that is listed is 2.0.0165, the hotfix rollup is installed.
Article ID: 2702822 - Last Review: 3 Feb 2017 - Revision: 2