- You deploy a Monitoring server in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You deploy the Response Groups feature, and then configure the Response Group agent groups, queues, and workflows in this environment.
- You assign agent A and agent B to a Response Group.
- Agent A and agent B sign in to Microsoft Lync 2010 or to Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant.
- A call is made to the Response Group, and both agent A and agent B receive incoming call alerts. Agent A answers the call.
- You click Response Group Usage Report link and then click the Answered calls link on the Monitoring server reports webpage.
Note The IsAgentPickedUp value identifies which agent answers the call. The value for the agent who answers the call is set to 1. For example, in the scenario that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section, the value for agent A is set to 1 and the value for agent B is set to 0.
Article ID: 2703316 - Last Review: 9 Jul 2012 - Revision: 1