- You have a provisioned computer in a power-saving mode.
- You start the Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager console on a different computer and then locate the Devices node under Assets and Compliance.
- You right-click the provisioned computer, point to Out of Band Management, and then click Power Control.
- In the Power Control dialog box, you select Restart Computer and then click OK.
In this scenario, you cannot restart the provisioned computer. Instead, the computer just wakes up.
- Open the Power Control dialog box, select Power On, and then click OK.
- Open the Power Control dialog box, select Restart Computer, and then click OK.
Article ID: 2704014 - Last Review: 26 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2