- You deploy Group Chat in a Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 environment.
- You sign in to the Group Chat Administration Tool, and then you add several distribution lists to the scope of the root category.
- You create a new subcategory under the root category. You add some distribution lists to the scope of the subcategory by using the override option.
- You create a chat room under the subcategory.
- You try to add certain members, managers, or presenters to the chat room. To do this, you perform a search in the search window.
Article ID: 2711263 - Last Review: 6 Sep 2012 - Revision: 1