- You set up an order type in Order Types (40.200.00). In this order type, you have a step that has the following characteristics:
- The Description field has Confirm Shipment.
- The Status field has Required.
- The Invoke Automatically check box is selected.
- There are other steps after this step.
- The step just before this step has a status of Optional.
- After a shipper is created, you open Shippers (40.110.00) and then type a shipper ID in the Shipper ID field.
- You click Rlse/Confirm and then click to select the Confirm Shipping check box in Release or Confirm Shipper (40.110.01).
In this scenario, you notice that the shipper does not advance to the next step for the order type.
Hotfix information for Microsoft Dynamics SLA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics SL Service Pack that contains this hotfix as specified in the "Status" section in this article.
To resolve this problem, click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link at the top of this article to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, go to the following Microsoft website:
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
|Changed files||Date||File version|
Installation informationInstall this hotfix by following the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
PrerequisitesFor information about the prerequisites for this hotfix, refer to the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted, restart the computer after you install the hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
This problem was reported as issue number 24132.
This problem was corrected in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Feature Pack 1.
Article ID: 2712805 - Last Review: 31 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2