- One or more Generic Service resources are configured on a Windows Server 2008-based or Windows Server 2008 R2-based cluster.
- The Resource Monitor process (Rhs.exe) that is associated with the clustered Generic Service resource is restarted. This restart stops the resource.
To implement this configuration, follow these steps:
- Open the Failover Cluster Management console.
- Under Services and applications, select the clustered application that owns the affected generic service.
- Select the affected generic service resource from the middle pane, and open its properties.
- Click the Advanced Policies tab.
- Click to select the Run this resource in a separate Resource Monitor check box.
- Click OK to confirm the new settings.
Article ID: 2713521 - Last Review: 30 Aug 2012 - Revision: 1