If the problem persists, contact the administrator of this site and provide the reference number to identify the problem.
Reference number: <GUID>
- The setup of single sign-on (SSO) through AD FS wasn't completed.
- The AD FS token-signing certificate expired.
- The AD FS client access policy claims are set up incorrectly.
- The relying party trust with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is missing or is set up incorrectly.
- The AD FS federation proxy server is set up incorrectly or exposed incorrectly.
- The AD FS IUSR account doesn't have the "Impersonate a client after authentication" user permission.
Article ID: 2713898 - Last Review: 16 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1