- You have multiple companies with different charts of accounts or differently named chart of accounts
- You are importing a .tdbx of reports
- You are upgrading from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- You are upgrading from the Dynamics SL Legacy Provider to the Dynamics SL DDM Provider
1. After the initial information screens, you are asked to browse to the .tdbx file you want to change.
2. You are shown a list of dimension names found in the .tdbx file. Select the dimension names that you want to change.
3. You will be shown a screen, for each dimension name that you have selected, where you can enter in the new dimension name.
- If the update is successful you will be shown the file name and path of the updated .tdbx file as well as a list of the dimension name changes. When you click Next, the folder where this file is located will open.
- If the update failed, you will be shown the name of the step that failed. Please contact Support for more help.
Article ID: 2720120 - Last Review: 8 Aug 2013 - Revision: 1