- You create a resource mailbox on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox server.
- You enable the Resource Booking Attendant for the resource mailbox to accept meeting requests automatically.
- A user sends a meeting request to the resource mailbox. The user’s time zone differs from the time zone of the mailbox server.
- The meeting request conflicts with an existing meeting.
- The user receive the following notification: Your request was declined because there are conflicts.
Article ID: 2723383 - Last Review: 14 Aug 2012 - Revision: 1