Issues that this update fixes
- Consider the following scenario:
- You have a OneNote notebook on a Microsoft SharePoint server.
- You try to insert two or more files into a page in the notebook at the same time.
- The total size of the files exceeds 8 MB.
- Assume that you upload files to a section of a OneNote notebook, and the upload involves multiple round trips. Then, a user changes some text in the same section of the notebook. After you synchronize the notebook, the change is not displayed in the notebook, or only part of the change is displayed.
- Assume that two users (user A and user B) create a new section in a OneNote notebook at the same time. When user B synchronizes the notebook after user A synchronizes the notebook, user B receives the following error message:Hang on while this page syncs... We're waiting for another device to finish uploading your notes
- The translation of "Type" in the Finnish version of OneNote 2013 is incorrect.
Note The word "Type" is located in the Tools group on the DRAW tab.
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.