These problems occur when you install the following products in the indicated sequence:
1. Install Visual Studio 2012 RC
2. Install Office Customer Preview.
The issues that you might encounter are:
· From Team Explorer, attempts to open a work item query in Office Excel fails.
· From Team Web Access, attempts to open PowerPoint Storyboarding fails when you click the Start storyboarding link from a work item. Opening PowerPoint Storyboarding from the Start menu works fine.
These issues will be fixed in the RTM release of Office.
1. Choose Start, Control Panel
2. Under Programs, choose Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click Microsoft Office 2013 Preview and choose Change, and then choose Quick Repair or Online Repair.
Article ID: 2738842 - Last Review: 16 Nov 2012 - Revision: 1