- You publish a trunk on a server that is running Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010.
- You publish an Outlook Web Access application on the trunk.
- The Outlook Web Access application is set as the initial application on the trunk.
- The trunk is also set to use the Outlook Web Access theme.
- You install security update 2649261 on the server that is running Forefront UAG 2010.
- You access the trunk and then log on from a web browser.
In this scenario, you may be redirected to an error page instead of to the Outlook Web Access application.
Article ID: 2748178 - Last Review: 7 Dec 2012 - Revision: 1