This release updates the electronic ledger accounting functionality in Dynamics NAV Mexico.
Release of updated Electronic Ledger Accounting version 1.3.
Main changes affecting Microsoft Dynamics NAV are updates of two objects related to exporting Electronic Ledger Accounting files.
See the Objects section for more information.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, 2013 R2, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Electronic Ledger Accounting Update 1.3 - MX
Important Notice to Customers
We recommend that you contact your Microsoft Dynamics Partner before installing service packs or hotfixes. It is important to verify that your environment is compatible with the service pack(s), hotfix(es), or download(s) being installed. A service pack, hotfix, or download may cause interoperability issues with customizations, and third-party products that work with your Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Important Notice to Partners
As per the SPA, it is non-compliant for partners to redistribute tax and regulatory updates to ERP customers not enrolled in the Business Ready Enhancement Plan. Partners can verify their customer’s status in VOICE. If they're not enrolled, Partners will need to get them current before they can distribute.
Before this update can be installed, the following prerequisites are required:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, 2013 R2, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Mexico
This update is available through:
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2018 Mexico, Cumulative Update CU 01
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2017 Mexico, Cumulative Update CU 14
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2016 Mexico, Cumulative Update CU 27
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2015 Mexico, Cumulative Update CU 39
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2013 R2 Mexico, Cumulative Update CU 51
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2013 Mexico, Cumulative Update CU 58
For more information about how to install an update rollup, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 2834770 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 Cumulative Update
- 3021418 - How to Install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 Cumulative Update
- 3109325 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Cumulative Update
- 3204818 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Cumulative Update
- 4072484 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Cumulative Update
- Existing customizations in objects that are included in this update file may break when you import the regulatory feature.
- No data upgrade is required before you can use this feature.
No new objects have been added through this update. Licensing refresh is not required.
The following object have been added / modified through this release:
Added / Modified
Export Electr. Accounting
If you are experiencing issues downloading the install file or documentation, please contact ITMBSSUP@microsoft.com.
For technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can enter a new support request to Microsoft Dynamics® Technical Support from Customer Source or Partner Source under Support >> New Support Request.
You can also contact Microsoft Dynamics® Technical Support by phone using these links for country specific phone numbers.
Linguistic Quality Feedback
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It will be used to evaluate the linguistic quality of the translated Dynamics NAV user interface and make improvements if needed.
Please use this feedback link to provide your feedback to the below questions.
Q1: Which language and version of the product are you working on?
Q2: What is your role in your organization / company?
Q3: Is the used terminology correct for your market/locale?
Q4: Please include any other feedback you may have on the linguistic quality of the product.
Privacy Statement: Microsoft is committed to protecting your privacy, while delivering software that brings you the performance, power, and convenience you desire in your personal computing. This privacy statement explains the data collection and use practices. It does not apply to other online or offline Microsoft sites, products, or services.
If you choose to provide feedback about the linguistic quality of this regulatory feature, then your email address and any additional information that you choose to provide will be included. We will only use your feedback data to help improve the linguistic quality. Microsoft will not contact you to further investigate your feedback or to ask you for more information. Your email address will be removed from our systems after 90 days.