The following updates wereimplemented:
- Taxtype field was added to Salestax code with the following values: Standard, Reduced, and Other.
- Thefollowing new invoice layouts were introduced:
- Customerinvoice (including Credit note and Pro form invoice).
- Free textinvoice (including credit note).
- Purchaseinvoice (including Credit note and Pro form invoice).
- Projectinvoice (including Credit note)..
- Use Printmanagement functionality to print new invoice (except consolidatedinvoices).
- Toprintout the sales tax section in invoices set Sales tax specification to Registrationcurrency or Registration and company currency (account) value(Accounts receivable/ Accounts payable / Project management and accounting >Setup > Forms > Form setup).
- If the Tax type in the sales tax code is set to Reduced the invoice lines which applied reduced tax rate to are marked by "*"
How to obtain the updates
The updates are available for download andinstallation:
- KB4524207 JP - Consumption tax rate change and reduced tax rate introduced -Invoice layout - invoice layout is not printing
- KB4524264 JP - Consumption tax rate change and reduced tax rate introduced -Invoice layout "*" for reduced tax in Japanese language
You must have one of the following products installed toapply this hotfix:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition 7.3;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operationsб Enterprise edition 10.0.X,
You must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) serviceafter you apply the hotfix.
If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing thishotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, ifenrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical supportfor Microsoft Dynamics and create a newsupport request.
You can also contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics byphone using these links for country specific phone numbers. To do this, visitone of the following Microsoft websites:
In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for supportcalls may be canceled if a Technical Support Professional for MicrosoftDynamics and related products determines that a specific update will resolveyour problem. The usual support costs will apply to any additional supportquestions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.